Searching for the ultimate do-it-all tire to satisfy your mountain bike needs? Meet the WTB Ranger. Exposed outer lugs devour corners and shed muck with ease while the tight, supportive centerline tread pattern delivers a fast yet supple tire that excels in all conditions. Completing the package, multi-directional siping assures the Ranger will grab hold whether tackling technical climbs or roosting into corners. Weight optimized to outperform in all conditions, wet or dry, hardpack or loam. Limitless traction, increased confidence and multiple usages make the Ranger ready for any challenge. Trail ready, bikepacking approved. The Ranger isn’t intimidated.
Usage: Cross Country / Trail / All-Mountain / Bikepacking
Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Loam
- 27.5 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 689g, Dual DNA compound
- 27.5 x 2.25 TCS Light/High Grip: 762g, Gravity DNA compound
- 27.5 x 2.80 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 803g, Dual DNA compound
- 27.5 x 2.80 TCS Light/High Grip: 860g, Gravity DNA compound
- 27.5 x 2.80 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1044g, Dual DNA compound
- 27.5 x 3.0 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 835g, Dual DNA compound
- 27.5 x 3.0 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1080g, Dual DNA compound
Tubeless-ready tires are compatible with both tubeless-ready and standard rims. When the tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The tire can also be used with a tube if you mount it on a standard, non-tubeless-ready rim.
|Black / TCS Light/Fast / 27.5 x 2.25||714401106697||W010-0669|
|Black / TCS Light/Fast / 27.5 x 2.80||714401106291||W010-0629|
|Black / TCS Tough/Fast / 27.5 x 2.80||714401106543||W010-0654|