The 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher is a stiff, lightweight and aerodynamic speed weapon ideal for every road. That's the power of Firecrest and Carbon Clincher technologies. The new 202 is the lightest entry in the Firecrest Carbon Clincher lineup, a do-it-all classic road wheel.
- Firecrest rim technology affords the rider more speed, more stability, and more strength. This technology offers stable, predictable handling, and the wider rim increases lateral stiffness while offering greater vertical compliance
- 77D hubset, with its best-in-class durability and improved bearing protection, all with no pre-load adjustment needed
- Aero performance, sprinting stiffness and light weight
- Tubeless ensuring secure performance even when ridden at lower tire pressures
- Max recommended rider weight 250lbs
- Max tire pressure 125psi
Each Wheel Includes:
- Zipp Tangente Quick Release Skewer
- Zipp Tubeless valve – factory installed
- Tubeless rim tape – factory installed
- Valve core removal tool
- Zipp 77D/177D thru-axle caps to fit 12x100, 15x100 dropouts for front wheels
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Brake Compatibility||6-Bolt Disc|
|Axle||12mm Thru x 100mm , 15mm Thru x 100mm|
|Inner Rim Width||21mm|
|Outer Rim Width||28.9mm|
|Valve Type||Short Presta Valve 32-40mm|
|QR / N/A / Black w/Black Decal / 700c||710845808913||00.1918.343.001|