- Full alloy forged floor pump - Laser etched graphics - Full Oil Slick finish - Oversized alloy piston shaft-Smooth and quiet operation - Patented auto-switching head fits presta and schrader valves
Keep your suspension pressure dialed-in with RockShox's High-Pressure Fork/Shock Pump. It features an aluminum barrel with an ergonomic handle, a handy finger-tap bleed adjust button for fine-tuning settings, and a large gauge. The hose swivels 360-degrees to fit anywhere.
- Easy fill rate control knob. - Threaded Presta and Schrader valve compatible system. - Aluminum. - Includes 1 16g threaded CO2 cartridge.
LESS IS MORE. Don’t let getting your bike ready get in the way of taking off. The Control Tower 2 provides the stability and power you need to get your tires where you like them in no time flat. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3" gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180 psi rating
- Everything you need for a quick fix on the road - 3 tire levers - Patch Kit - 9-function multi-tool - CO2 inflator with 2 16g CO2 cartridges - Seat bag
$54.99 - $59.99
Lezyne's Macro Floor Drive Pump is an outstanding value. It features a durable steel barrel and piston, along with an ergonomic, sleek composite matrix handle and base. - Effortless Inflation design - Precision gauge - Extra-long hose - Ultra-rigid construction doesn’t flex during use - Max pressure: 220psi / 15.1 bar
$69.99 - $79.99
The Sport Floor Drive floor pump features a steel barrel and piston with a tough composite matrix base for years of reliable use. Its oversized 3.5-inch gauge makes reading the pressure a breeze. - Extra-long, high-strength hose with composite matrix couplers - Durable, painted finish with varnished wood handle - Standard height - 220 psi max
What do you do when you're traveling with your bike but can't bring along a full-size floor pump? Pack Lezyne's Steel Travel Floor Drive Pump. At only 20 inches in length it fits in most bike travel cases or suitcases. Made with a steel barrel and piston, varnished wood handle, aluminum base, and Composite Matrix connectors, this pump can withstand the rigors of travel. It lays flat and features a precise 160psi gauge, a tight-sealing Flip-Thread head that fits both Presta and Schrader valves, and a Speed Chuck for aero disc wheels.
Get back on the road fast with Control Blast 0. Featuring a reversible head for Presta & Schrader with a valve knob which unwinds to apply just the right amount of pressure. Features - Easy fill rate control knob - Threaded Presta and Schrader valve compatible system - Alloy construction - Head only (cartridge not included) - Compatible with threaded cartridges
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded co2 cartridge - Presta and schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
Classic shock. The new Control Shock 1 features a classic 1.6” analog classic design with 400psi maximum pressure. Two-stage valve technology ensures that you won’t lose air when disconnecting the pump. And our extended valve head design makes it easier to access tight valve locations. Features - CNC machined aluminum barrel - Aluminum housing and gauge - 1.6” diameter pressure gauge - Air pressure release button - Extended Valve Head Design - Two Stage Valve - 400psi Max
- 1.25" gauge - Pinch-Free T-handle - Reversible head for Presta or Schrader - 120 PSI Max
Giant's Control Mini CO2 Pump boasts a lightweight aluminum barrel that doubles as a micro-sized pump and CO2 inflator. It holds two CO2 cartridges when attached to your bike with the mount, handles all valve types, and pumps up to 120psi into your tires.
- Rotatable 1.25” gauge - Pinch-Free T-handle design - High Pressure/High Volume switchable system - Fold out foot pad for fast, stable inflation - Roller System valve head eliminates twisting while threading onto valve - 120 PSI Max
Giant's Control Mini Pocket Pump fits so easily into your jersey pocket that you're liable to forget it's there; that is, until you need it. Then you have 120psi at your fingertips with a reversible head that fits any type of valve. This pump has an aluminum body that telescopes into itself for a compact fit so it can travel with you on every bike ride.
- Easy-to-read 2.5" gauge - Steel barrel and base - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead™ with metal accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
LESS IS MORE. The Giant Control Tower 2 is a great pump choice. A durable structure provides stability during use, remove the surplus function provides better efficiency with fewer strokes to fill your tires. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the large 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3.0" base mounted analog gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180psi rating
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
- Z-switch System (Presta, Schrader and Dunlop compatible) - Wide Gauge - Steel Base for better stability - Ball and Bladder Heads - Max Pressure 9 bar / 130 psi - Hose length: 800mm
- Z-switch System (Presta, Schrader and Dunlop compatible) - Gauge with a magnifying lens - Integrated locking hook - Composite Base for better stability - Ball and Bladder Heads - Max Pressure 11 bar / 160psi - Hose length: 1100mm
- Z-switch System (Presta, Scharader and Dunlop compatible) - In-line Gauge - Ergonomic and lockable T-handle - Double base for better stability - Carrying bag included - Max Pressure: 10 bar / 145 psi - Hose length: 610 mm
Easy to use and compatible with Presta and Schrader valves, the Twin graph is an intuitive gauge that allows an efficient measure of your tire's pressure. - Fits Presta/Schrader - Accurate up to 160psi - Shows PSI and bar - Weighs only 37g
$18.99 - $24.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - 75mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - 100mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
Topeak's CO2-Bra CO2 Inflator gives you speed and convenience when it's time to fix a flat. A flip-up thumb lever puts precise flow control in your hands while the ergonomic handle gives you a better grip while inflating. An integrated safety ring prevents accidental cartridge puncture during storage. The CO2-Bra accepts threaded 16g cartridges and works with both Schrader and Presta valves.
Replacement parts for JoeBlow Pro and JoeBlow Booster.
Topeak makes it easy to air up your tires with the HybridRocket RX pump. This innovative little ride-saver is a CO2 inflator on one side and a standard pump on the other. It also boasts aluminum construction for superb durability and max pump power. The HybridRocket fits Presta valves, gets up to 160psi and easily fits into a jersey pocket.
The king has returned to rule! The new JoeBlow Ace DX features an innovative three-stage design that achieves both high pressures and high volume in record time. Stage one opens both barrels for big volume to reach 60 psi with 30% less effort than standard floor pumps. Stage two uses the main barrel only for pressures up to 120 psi while stage three engages the small barrel to achieve an amazing 260 psi. Two tone padded handles, wide stable base and new 4” base mounted analog gauge make inflation easy. The new SmartHead DX1 automatically adjusts to fit Presta and Schrader valves without swapping parts and the lower profile air release button makes getting the right pressure easy. Includes ball and air bladder type inflation needles. - SmartHead DX1 full metal pump head w/ air release button & x-long hose - Gauge: 260 psi / 18 bar; 4” base mount analog - Base: Aluminum/Rubber - Barrel: Anodized aluminum - Handle: Oversize dual tone - Weight: 2.45 kg / 5.4 lb - Size: 74 x 28 x 22 cm/29.1” x 11” x 8.7”
Topeak's JoeBlow Fat is the first floor pump exclusively designed for low pressure fat tire bikes. The massive oversized barrel is 1.5 times larger than standard floor pumps and delivers big air volume to fill fat tire bikes quickly. Low pressure gauge with pressure release button on the hose head lets you adjust tire pressure accurately.
Topeak's Joe Blow Max HP quickly inflates tires with a durable steel barrel, a sturdy composite base, a padded handle, and a tight-sealing TwinHead that fits Presta, Schrader and even Dunlop valves. You'll also appreciate the extra-long hose and big, easy-to-read gauge.
Air up your bike tires in a hurry with Topeak's JoeBlow Race Floor Pump. Its steel barrel, sturdy composite base and oversize padded handle make inflating high volume tires an easy task. For versatility, its easy SmartHead pump head tightly grips both Presta and Schrader valves, and the air release button lets you quickly fine-tune your pressure. You'll also appreciate the easy-to-read top-mount gauge and the extra-long hose.
Page 1 of 4 Next page