- 3D construction for better movement - Elastic gripper at the top - 6-inch YKK zipper - ThermTextura fabric: ThermTextura fabric incorporates all the benefits of TransTextura fabric by transferring body moisture from inside while insulating you from the cold air outside.
Liv's Mid-Thermal Knee Warmers are great for cool days and variable weather conditions. Made from fleece-lined ThermTextura fabric that protects you from the elements, these warmers also feature flatlock seams that provide amazing next-to-skin comfort. The race fit means they'll stay secure against your legs, and they have reflective accents for enhanced visibility. - Liv RACE FIT - Flatlock seams - High-visibility reflective accents - ThermTextura fabric
Liv's Midthermal Arm Warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from warm and soft brushed fabric that transfers moisture, breathes easily, and dries quickly. Reflective details at the wrist offer enhanced visibility when rides go long and the light starts to recede. - Liv RACE FIT - Flatlock seams - High-visibility reflective accents - ThermTextura fabric
- TransTextura moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric - Great elasticity and optimum fit - Reflective details enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions - Liv Race Fit
BRIGHTEN UP. LET ZORYA LEG COVERS ENERGIZE YOUR NEXT LOW-LIGHT RIDE WITH DAZZLING, REFLECTIVE DESIGNS SO YOU CAN STAY PROTECTED AND VISIBLE. TransTextura fabric insulates and manages moisture buildup, while its stretchable characteristics support muscles and move with the rider. Special mesh zones on the back provide extra breathability so you can cover up without overheating. Liv's Race Fit provides a comfortable and secure fit that won't let these leg covers slip down or bunch. These unique colors and graphics will Liven up any ride. - TransTextura moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric - Great elasticity and optimum fit - Reflective details enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions - Mesh on the back for better ventilation - Liv Race Fit
Giant Caldo Arm Warmers feature a 3D ergonomic cut for great fit and comfort. Constructed from thermal ThermTextura fabric to regulate temperature and reflective accents for increased low-light visibility. - ThermTextura - 3D ergonomic cut - Reflective accents - UPF 50
Giant Caldo Knee Warmers feature a 3D ergonomic cut for great fit and comfort. Constructed from thermal ThermTextura fabric to regulate temperature and reflective accents for increased low-light visibility. - ThermTextura - 3D ergonomic cut - Reflective accents - UPF 50
Giant Caldo Leg Warmers feature a 3D ergonomic cut for great fit and comfort. Constructed from thermal ThermTextura fabric to regulate temperature and reflective accents for increased low-light visibility, with a 6-inch ankle zipper for easy on/off. - ThermTextura - 3D ergonomic cut - Reflective accents - UPF 50
For cold and blustery mornings with a chance of rain, Diversion Arm Warmers give you a lightweight, water repellent and wind resistant solution easily stashed in your jersey if things warm up. Constructed with an aerodynamic 3D ergonomic cut using water repellent and wind proof ProTextura 4-way stretch fabric, silicone gel grippers keep them secure while reflective detailing offers improved visibility in low light conditions. An essential for any cyclist's locker in changeable spring and autumn conditions, team them up with the Giant Diversion Short Sleeve Jersey for the ultimate cycling outer layer. Features - ProTextura fabric is waterproof, windproof and highly breathable in key exposure areas - ThermTextura fabric on the inside keeps you warm while wicking moisture to keep you dry - 3D ergonomic fit - Silicone gel gripper - Reflective accents
A versatile accessory, the Elevate cycling cap features style mixed with performance features like TransTextura moisture transfer to keep your head cool and dry when it is hot and to wick sweat away when the weather turns cooler to keep you warm and dry. Perfect for protecting your head from the sun, wind, or cold. Features - Classic 4-panel structure and vents great fit and comfort - TransTextura moisture transfer technology - Hi-tech mesh fabric keeps head dry and comfortable - Absorbent brow prevents sweat from dripping into eyes - Perfect match with the Elevate apparel kits - UPF 50+
Giant's Thermo Leg Warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from medium-weight spandex fleece for superb warmth and comfort. The elastic grippers keep them in place, ankle zips make getting them off easy, and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light.
- Standard fit - Snapback cap - 100% Polyester
Stylish beanie that is perfect for leisure, after biking or for digging.
Baseball cap - Standard fit - Material front: 100% acrylic - Mesh: 100% polyester
- Polylana is a warm and ultra-comfortable material - Made with 100% recycled polyester - Compared to acrylic, Polylana use 76% less energy, 85% less water, 19% less CO2, and produced 76% less waste
- Seamless stretch Microfiber multi-functional tube that can be worn as a neck gaiter, helmet liner, face mask, headband or in many other ways. - These were produced by Boulder, Colorado based Pandana. Features: - Natural Warmth and Wind Protection - Cooling Summer Wrap (simply wet with water for maximum Evaporative Cooling) - Lightweight and Packable - 100% Seamless Polyester Microfiber - Double Layer SPF 50+ - 25 x 50 cm (diameter x length)
- High quality fabric (polyester, polyamide, elastane mix) - Breathable and warm - Strategically positioned retro-reflective logos and chevrons - Silicone inner band to keep warmers in place - Machine washable
- High quality fabric (polyester, polyamide, elastane mix) - Breathable and warm - Strategically positioned retro-reflective logos and chevrons - Silicone inner band to keep warmers in place - Lower leg zip for easy removal - Machine washable
- Made of 100% Polyester - UV resistant outer layer - Water resistant - Designed to be used with glasses - Dust filter mid layer - Antibacterial sweat absorbent inner layer - Can be reused up to 20 times
- Made of 100% Polyester - UV- and water-resistant outer layer - Dust filter mid-layer - Antibacterial sweat-absorbent inner layer - Designed to be used with glasses - Reuse/wash up to 20 times - These are neither N95-certified nor FDA-approved
- Matching with Beliv Kit. - Traditional four panel design. - Elastic band for a superb fit across a range of sizes. - 100% Cotton.
- ThermTextura fabric for warmth. - 3D construction for better movement. - Flatlock seams. - High-visibility reflective accents.
- ThermTextura™ fabric for warmth. - 3D construction for better movement. - Elastic gripper at top. - 6 inch YKK zipper for easy removing.
When the temperature drops, you’ll be glad to have Giro’s Ambient Skullcap. Its cozy thermal fleece construction uses a wind-stopping front panel for added warmth, and a durable water-resistant finish lets you clock your miles even when the rain starts to fall. Large flaps keep your ears toasty warm, and low-profile seams let this sweet skullcap fit under virtually any helmet with excellent comfort.
Giro's Ambient Toe Covers add just the right amount of extra warmth on cool rides. Wind- and water-resistant neoprene covers are lined with AGrid fleece for warmth and protection from the elements. Reinforced toe guards add durability and reflective accents enhance visibility. - Small (36-39) | Medium (40-42) | Large (43-45) | X-Large (46-48)
Giro's Chrono Arm Warmers feature a clean design constructed with Wikpro material, a proprietary blend of polyester and nylon knit that enhances moisture transfer while staying soft against the skin and providing great rebound and fit. They have enough stretch to allow freedom of movement, while staying comfortably in place on your body. Pack these with your wind vest or jacket and be ready for a variety of conditions.
Giro's Chrono Knee Warmers' clean design moves freely with you. They are constructed with Wikpro material, a proprietary blend of polyester and nylon knit that enhances moisture transfer while staying soft against the skin and providing great rebound and fit. These knee warmers have enough stretch to allow freedom of movement, while staying comfortably in place on your body. Keep your knees covered to extend your ride even when the weather gets brisk.
Giro's Knit Shoe Covers add just a touch of extra warmth, protect your shoes from winter road grime, and light up the night with visibility-enhancing reflective ankle stripes. Cordura knit fabric is tough as nails and will stand up to enthusiastic use. Details: When it comes to your cycling shoes, a little protection can go a long way. The Knit Shoe Cover is a reliable, lightweight option that you're sure to appreciate when temps drop. In addition to protecting your cycling shoes from road grime, the Knit Shoe Cover adds a touch of warmth for transition weather and help keep you lit up at night with reflective ankle cuff thread.
Whenever the temperatures start to drop, slip Giro's Merino Winter Cap into your jersey pocket. It's made of Merino wool that breathes and keeps you warm whether it's dry or wet. This fine cap is also thin enough to fit under a helmet, has ear flaps that can be folded up or down depending on conditions, and comes with a reinforced brim to keep the rain and sun out of your eyes.
Enjoy longer, warmer rides with the Peloton Cap. It's lightweight, comfortable, and the Smart Seam helps alleviate pressure points when it's worn under your helmet. The Peloton Cap might be the most versatile accessory a rider can have on a warm day. It provides a bit of shade from the sun, a layer of insulation when it's cool or windy, and it wicks sweat when the heat rises, too. Designed to be worn under a helmet, it is thin enough to fit without bunching and light enough to practically disappear when you put it on. The brim has also been shortened (compared to some caps), for better upper peripheral vision when riding in the drops. - Anti-microbial jersey fabric - 50% nanobon - 50% polyester - Elastic rear panels - Smart seams help alleviate pressure points when worn under a helmet
Page 1 of 3 Next page