$26.99 - $37.99
Chain rivet extractor for 10, 11 speed chains. Chain pin guide with 1 spare pin.
$6.99 - $11.99
Hex Key Wrench available in two sizes: 2/2.5/3mm and 4/5/6mm
$79.99 - $89.99
TB-1938: Crown race setting system includes 1 x setting tube, 3 x 1" inserts and 3 x 1.125" inserts for installing the crown race, used on most 1" x 1.125" headsets TB-1939: Crown race setting system includes 1 x setting tube, 3 x 1" inserts and 3 x 1.125
Use on 8, 9, 10 speed and BMX/Fixie chains (3/32" and 3/16").
$6.49 - $10.99
Various spoke wrenches for differing spoke sizes and companies.
1/2" Dr. bit socket H10 for Campagnolo® B.B. 10mm bolt
7" long combination pliers.
- Specialy designed tools to safely remove/install crank bearings without using a hammer
- Freewheel remover for Shimano HG cassettes with center pin
Replacement pins for Super B chain tools.
Used to ensure disc brakes are properly mounted.
- Determines if dropouts are aligned and parallel to avoid bent axles or skewers - Long handles and comfortable grips provide you superior leverage for straightening any issue
TB-1901: 3mm x 0.5, for rear wheel drop-out alignment screws TB-1902: 5mm x 0.8, for water bottle, toe clip, fender and rack bosses TB-1903: 6mm x 1.0, for cantilever brakes and large fender bosses TB-1904: 10mm x 1.0, for derailleur hanger
-10, 8, and 6mm L-shaped hex wrenches for high-torque applications - Comfortable rubber grips - High-quality steel
- Guides a hacksaw to cut airfoil shaped seat posts up to 68mm or round tubes from 1" to 1.375" in diameter
Set of 2 tire levers.
Professional hub cone wrenches available in multiple sizes.
- High grade steel screwdriver - Ergonomically-designed grip
T-Shaped wrench with Torx 30/5mm hex
- Both metric and English - Readings up to 3m (10 feet)
- Securely holds most freewheel and lockring tools for better leverage for installation and removal - 16-32mm
It is used to center the rim between the locknuts of the hub to insure that a wheel will perform properly. To make precision adjustments, a wheel alignment gauge is a very important tool. It allows simple checking of the central alignment of road, MTB, and BMX wheelsets from 20” to 29”. It works with most widths and could be used with the tire on the wheel.
- Aluminum tripod base - Includes 6 wheel hangers
Page 1 of 1